ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN – WorldBusiness Capital, Inc. (WBC) announced the closing of a $15 million, 10-year commercial loan to Tengri Bank JSC (Tengri) of Kazakhstan. WBC’s loan is guaranteed by Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government agency that helps American businesses invest in emerging markets. The financing will provide a stable, long-term funding base for Tengri to support the expansion of its small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) lending activities throughout Kazakhstan, with a focus on supporting businesses that are majority-owned or led by women.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador