GAUTENG PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA – SA Taxi provides loans to taxi drivers in South Africa who cannot otherwise get access to finance. While this has provided jobs and more reliable and sustainable transport for thousands who rely on taxi minibuses for work or school, the interest rates being charged have raised concerns over drivers’ capacity to repay the debt.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador