WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government’s development finance institution, today signed a commitment letter pledging $87.5 million in financing for the first fund-of-funds in the agency’s portfolio, the latest step in OPIC’s support for the fast-growing impact investment sector.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador