WASHINGTON, D.C. – Small businesses in Afghanistan, a vital engine of economic growth in the country but one that has lacked access to credit, received a boost today when the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government’s development finance institution, and Afghan Growth Finance (AGF), a subsidiary of the Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (SEAF), signed an agreement to co-finance small business loans of up to $11.5 million.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador