COLOMBO, SRI LANKA – WorldBusiness Capital, Inc. (WBC) announced the closing of $15 million, 10-year commercial loan to LOLC Micro Credit Limited (LOMC). The loan is guaranteed by Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government agency that helps American businesses invest in emerging markets. The financing will be used to support LOMC’s expansion of its microfinance lending and leasing programs for underserved segments of the small business community in Sri Lanka.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador