ULAANBAATER, MONGOLIA – WorldBusiness Capital, Inc. (WBC) announced the closing of a $15 million, 8-year commercial loan to Golomt Bank of Mongolia. WBC’s loan is guaranteed by Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government agency that helps American businesses invest in emerging markets. The financing will provide a stable, long-term funding source for Golomt to support its lending to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) throughout Mongolia, primarily businesses in the agribusiness sector.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador