WASHINGTON, D.C. – Global Communities and the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) today announced that OPIC has agreed to provide a $25 million, 15-year loan guaranty facility to Global Communities’ subsidiary Vitas s.a.l., to support expanded lending to underserved entrepreneurs in Lebanon.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador