SAN SALVADOR, EL SALVADOR – WorldBusiness Capital, Inc. (WBC) announced that its Americas Lending Team has closed a $15 million, 8-year loan to San Salvador-based Federacion de Cajas de Credito y de Bancos de los Trabajadores, S.C. de R.L. de C.V. (Fedecredito). WBC’s loan is guaranteed by Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government agency that helps American businesses invest in emerging markets. The proceeds of WBC’s loan will enable Fedecredito to provide financing to its 55 member credit unions and banks supporting SMEs throughout El Salvador.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador