WASHINGTON, D.C. – Bayport Management Ltd, a leading emerging market financial services group, today announced the closing of a $250 million senior debt facility with the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. government’s development finance institution. The long-term loan will support the group’s financial inclusion and growth agenda across its operations.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador