WASHINGTON, D.C. – Bayport Management Ltd, a leading emerging market financial services group, today announced the closing of a $250 million senior debt facility with the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. government’s development finance institution. The long-term loan will support the group’s financial inclusion and growth agenda across its operations.
- Tugende wins African Banker 2022 Financial Inclusion Award
- EarthSpark named “Sustainable Energy Initiative of the Year”
- India-Based Asirvad Microfinance Obtains $15 Million Loan from WBC to Support Rural Businesses
- DFC Achieves First Close of $100 Million Loan to WaterEquity’s Global Access Fund to Improve Access to Water and Sanitation
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti