DNIPRO, UKRAINE – WorldBusiness Capital, Inc. (WBC) announced the closing of an $8 million, 10-year commercial loan to Ukraine’s Bank Vostok. WBC’s loan is guaranteed by Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), the U.S. Government agency that helps American businesses invest in emerging markets. WBC’s OPIC-supported loan will enable Bank Vostok to expand its lending to local small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Ukraine that are involved primarily in the processing, distribution, and export of agricultural products.
- President Trump Signs Build Act into Law
- Beyond Clichés – The Case of Feminist Electrification in Haiti
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Tengri Bank in Kazakhstan
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $10 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Kenya’s Victoria Commercial Bank Providing Funding for Small and Women Owned Businesses
- WorldBusiness Capital Closes $15 Million OPIC-Guaranteed Loan to Fedecredito in El Salvador